BlueGem Capital Partners is an independent London based private equity fund established at the end of 2006 with a capital commitment of over € 200 million.
BlueGem seeks to invest in sector specific mid-market companies based in Western Europe.
BlueGem primarily targets equity investments between € 10 million and € 40 million in the retail, consumer goods and brand, distribution and business services sectors.
BlueGem adopt a flexible approach targeting majority or minority stakes in private and public companies.
BlueGem has a fast and deliverable investment process due to our lean investment decision making process.
BlueGem has a proven track-record of building successful partnership with entrepreneurs, family owned businesses, other private equity firms and outstanding management teams.
BlueGem has an entrepreneurial approach to portfolio management acting as a partner in the value creation process.
To learn more about our Investment Philosophy click here
- London, 28 June 2012 – BlueGem acquires Enotria Group Ltd
- London, 1 December 2011 – BlueGem increases its investment in Management Consulting Group Plc
- London, 8 November 2011 – Liberty awarded ‘London’s Best Shop’ by Time Out magazine
- London, 13 October 2011 – Liberty acquires British brand Christys’ & Co Hat Company
- Roma, 28 June 2011- Neomobile acquires UCT Group